Chiropractic for Motherhood
We're so glad you found your way here. We know you want what is best for you and your baby at all stages and we would like to help you get there. Bone aches and pelvic pain during pregnancy and trouble breastfeeding after baby arrives are super common but is not normal. You are in the right place if:
- You are a mother (or soon to be) who cherishes your body… and your baby’s.
- You’ve been experiencing weird symptoms lately; sore hips, aching back, poor sleep because your hips are burning, your groin stings every time you take a step, you feel like you have a bowling ball between your legs.
- Your baby is having trouble opening their mouth wide enough to have a good latch, your daughter pulls of the breast and fusses, your son can’t quite get their hands in the right place to feed, your Bub had a long difficult birth.
- You deeply care about preparing your body (especially your pelvis!) for childbirth and optimising your recovery.
- You want to establish comfortable and effective breastfeeding for both yourself and your baby.
How We Can Help
If all the usual recommendations (medications, exercises, rest) are just not cutting it and you are ready to get to the bottom of the problem I’m so glad that you are here because you don’t have to live with severe pain in pregnancy, you don’t have to suffer through painful breastfeeding and you don’t have to give up on it either.